Fredericksburg Area Chapter
Fredericksburg Area Hokie Business Directory
The Fredericksburg Area Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association has established this Hokie business directory to assist people in finding businesses in the Fredericksburg Area with ties to the Hokie Nation. There is currently no charge to get listed here during our "trial period". At some point in the future, we may start charging a small fee, perhaps $25 per year, for being listed. This would support our scholarship fund and other chapter activities.
You are eligible to be listed if you are a Hokie and (a) own or operate a business, or (b) you are an independent agent/contractor working for a business.
Here's the steps for getting listed on this page:
- Create the ad that you wish to place on this page. The size should be 600 horizontal by 200 vertical pixels, and should be saved as a GIF or JPG file. It can have any combination of text and graphics.
- Email the GIF or JPG file along with the following information to our social media coordinator, John Palmer.
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- Year of graduation or explanation of your connection to Virginia Tech
- Your connection to the business being listed (owner, etc)
- The URL of the web page to which you want your ad linked. This should be the web site for your business if you have one.
- The Chapter's Board of Directors will review the information and approve the ad for the web page.
If you shop at or use the services of one of these businesses, please let them know that you saw their listing here on the Hokie Business Directory web site.
If you have any suggestions on ways to improve this directory, please email John Palmer.
Updated on August 10, 2016